What you need to do before you come to UWE Bristol?
Getting here guide
- Pay your tuition fee deposit at your UKuni Portal.
- Complete 'Visa' on the UKuni portal. You will then receive your CAS (Confirmation of Acceptance of Studies) letter.
- Apply for your visa. You will need your CAS Letter and proof of financial support, scholarship, or sponsorship and original qualifications, and you can contact VISA@ukuni.net to seek support for free.
- Book UWE accommodation on the University accommondation page. you can contact Service@ukuni.net to seek support for free.
- Register online with MyUWE account. The last part of registration will be done after you arrive at UWE Bristol.
- Do you have all your health or vaccination certificates? Arrange medical insurance if you intend to stay less than six months.
- Travel. Book your flight and get travel insurance.
- Get packing. Make sure you have enough cash for the first few days and remember your original qualifications, certificates, transcripts and warm clothes.
- Arrive safely! UK Border Control can take a while, please be patient.
- Keep up-to-date. Check the UWE international web pages and stay connected on UWE social media.
Keele University No.1 for student satisfaction.
University applications rise 4% in the UK